.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Aksharotsav 2006

Its 4 days after Aks-2006. I acted in the play. Lots of rehersals in the past month. I wont say I enjoyed every rehersal. I had my share of annoyances during the rehersals. But on the whole, the work paid off, people liked the play. The script was a work done by a genius -Shwetlena. Amazing script, and the time from when I read the script, I knew it would be a sure-fire hit, unless ofcourse, we screwed it big time. But as someone said, luck favours the prepared mind and during the show, we dint forget the dialouges or stopped in the middle for the other person to respond.

Now a days, I feel there is a void in my life without rehersals. Hopefully next year too there would be a wonderful script and I will play a part in the play. Photos of the play and video's will be uploaded shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanaja said...

Waiting to see the photos Sree!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home