.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Back to Childhood

Today, I felt I am back to my childhood. When I was a kid, the only english music cassette in my house was "Boney M". I used to listen to that repeatedly, till the cassette gave up one day. After that I dont remember hearing that cassette again till today. I am bad at maintaining CD's or cassette so dint want to buy one. But today I am listening to the same music, thanks to Rhapsody. This is a cool music service from Real networks. For a very small monthly fee, one can stream any song/album which is there in their database ondemand. The monthly fees which I pay is $3 per month (thats with a student discount), which i think is very small considering their vast online collection. The application is very good and the quality of music is awesome. I highly recommend you to try it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Thanks Sreekumar I'll check it out.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Harish said...

dint know they had a student discount. my roomie has been payin $10 a month!
will let him know and ask for a free dinner at Olive Garden!! :) Thnx

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home