.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 09, 2005

One more week

One more week for my road trip to california. We are planning a 4 day 3 night trip, going past, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Nevada and California with night halts at Nebraska, Colorado and Nevada. There are some beautiful photos of Rockies along I-70 which makes me all the more excited about the trip. Some of the photos can be seen at

http://protophoto.com/subject.html?subject_id=314

That said, There is one problem. Looks like cingular has very bad coverage at some part of the route. I think I might have to get a verizon phone before I leave for the trip. Was thinking of switching over to verizon for sometime now, but dint think I will switch over for this reason.

2 Comments:

Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Sreekumar,
Please stopby, when you come this side.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kodak said...

Sure Narayanan. I am in Folsom now. Just settling down. Will make a trip to your place, once I get things setup .

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home