.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Guitar

I fell in love with this instrument about one and half years back. I own a rock guitar and love to play it. I have moved to california to join Intel for 6 months. I drove to this place and it was fun, but the car was jam packed with all the luggage, that there was no space for a delicate instrument like a guitar. I decided to buy one once I came here. So today, I got one guitar from the guitar center. Its a Yamaha classical guitar. It was love at first sight experience for me. Well, actually it was an "expensive" love at first sight. But then, when it comes to this guitar, I was partially blind when it came to price. Now I have to "make up" for this spending and learn how to play it very well. You never know, I might one day make it to the stage ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

I've been eyeing Guitars the last few weeks at Costco. I always wanted to learn some instrument.

By the way are you in SAcramento?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kodak said...

Hi Narayanan,

I am in Folsom, which is about 20 mins from Sacremento. Where r u? And if u r serious about guitar, I can send you some links to start of learning and can help you buy a good ($100 or so) guitar. Buying guitar from costco might not a good idea. If you plan to buy, let me know the guitar make and number.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Roger Talks Roger Rocks said...

Sree,
If u can send me the links, I would really appreciate it. I am bending towards either guitar or drums.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

Seeing this post now brings a smile on my face. :)
You still have the passion and I love that about you ( Even though it means that I have to listen to "Romance" for the next 50 years too :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home