.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wizards of Technology

I got introduced to podcasting about 9 months back. One podcast that I regularly listen to is Wizards of Technology by Digital Bill, from "the Binary Bunker" in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I regularly read Slashdot, so the tech news in his podcast is mostly not new to me. But it was fun listening to him and the way he puts things was very interesting. He has a warm voice and a sense of humor that makes you come back to his podcast. There were times when I would wait for the next episode, just to listen to him. For some days, there were no new episodes. Then I got caught up with work and dint check the podcast for two months or so. Today, when I was searching for his podcast, I came to know that he expired on 4th Sept, 2006. It was a great shock for me. I never in my wildest imagination thought that this would have happened. I felt like I had lost a good friend, although I have never met him. He was just 47 years old. Rest in peace Bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandeep Karanth said...

Yes. You are correct :). Didn't know that you play the guitar as well. Impressive!!!!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home